Well, I am listing some reasons why I love warm weather. Maybe, you have the same reasons or not. But, if you have other reasons please make sure to share with me in the comments section.
The reasons I love warm weather are because…
- I can simplify my wardrobe. ( I don’t have to use layers of clothing to make sure I am comfortable. I don’t have to buy or put on a coat that can, sometimes, be too heavy.)
- I can go for a walk or work out outside and do not have to worry about being slippery or too cold to be outside and/or not be wearing the correct outfit for working out/enjoying the outdoors.
- I can do gardening. (Even, if I only plant some herbs, it gives me joy to see how it grows. Also, knowing that I can grow some of my own food, makes me feel good.)
- I can soak up all the sun I need to make me happy. (I don’t really need to know why but, sunny days makes me happy. Even, when the it is winter.)
- I can also simplify my meals by making salads and other cold meals and/or drinks.
Notice I didn’t say summer!
I said warm weather. To me, warm weather is between 70F to 83F, warmer than that can be a little too much for me. But, I can’t predict the weather so I enjoy as much as I can when Spring comes around.
What about you?
Which season do you enjoy the most? And, why?
Thank you for reading. Please share your answers in the comments below.